***Rules are subject to change, be added, and removed.***
These are part of the TOS when you sign up for the site.
1. Everyone is to follow all the rules, there shall be no exceptions, staff or member wise. By signing up for the site you are agreeing to follow all the rules and take the consequences for not doing so. Failure to abide by the rules is failure to remain a member, though you shall be given 3 strikes before being removed and banned. Upon the day you sign up you are automatically on a 30 day probation. Also make sure when signing up that your sign-in name is the one that you intend to use for your characters name. Everyone entering the site is at their own risk of what they see, especially younger than 18, you however must be 13+ to join.
2. I Stress this rule greatly. Real life comes before roleplay. Rp can wait when an emergency or issues occur in your real life. Life is full of surprise and things are bound to happen, do not put them off due to rp. If you are stressed in rl take a break from the rp. Do not bring your rl issues into the rp with you, rl can affect your mood thus affecting your character. If someone is busy within their rl do not stress and bother them to post. If you do have something come up in rl please leave a note in the proper thread about it.
3. We encourage that you invite others, more active members the better the place shall be. However, do make sure that you remind the ones you are inviting to read the rules.
4. Aeternus Eternus is of a realm of its own, bringing in another rp is forbidden. Anything pertaining to an old rp should be removed from your character once entering. If it pertains to your characters history on how they became make sure that you tweak it to where it will not link to another rp. That being said any issues, relationships, etc that you had with another persons rp character or the person behind it is to be forgotten. Out of character drama will not be welcomed and is greatly frowned upon. If you have any issues with anyone you keep it out of the site.
5. USE COMMON SENSE. I am sure most of you were raised by decent guardians and know right from wrong and etc. Racism, sexism, any for of discrimination is not welcome. If you have a personal issue with someone due to one of those, then I ask you to leave, it will not be tolerated here, we are all equal on that level. Maturity, show you know what it is and have it. We all have our immature moments and sometimes that is just how our character is, but do no push it. Act your age, even a 13 year old knows not to act like a 2 year old.
6. Honesty is the best policy, so please do not try to lie to us. The truth always surfaces so lying is pointless, be honest and up front.
7. You may come and go as you please unless you have been told to leave on other terms. No one shall be forced to stay or be discriminated against for choosing to leave and come back.
8. Do not ask for Admin or Mod rights on the forums or chat boxes. These rights are a privilege and given to those who have earned them.
9. KEEP RL AND RP SEPARATE. When rping a relationship make sure that all you are looking for in this is clear to the other person as well. The line between rp and rl should not be crossed. I know some of you are with another in rp and rl, but if you are not looking for that make sure it is clear to the other. Do not assume that since you are with someone in rp that you are with them in rl too. Make sure this is discussed between the ones involved so nothing is taken wrong.
10. Do not take what happens within character out of character, know the lines and keep them separate. Do not let what is fake affect what is real.
11. BE ACTIVE! Yes it is unavoidable that things come up, but we do ask you be active. You must be active within your first 30 day probation period or your account will be deleted. You are welcome to join again if you will be active. After the probation it would be nice for you to be active daily, but we understand things happen so it is asked that you be active AT LEAST once a month. If you can not do this you shall be removed and again are welcome to rejoin. Once a month activity will be reviewed and warnings placed on any that have not been active.